Wednesday, 29 November 2017

I Found a Tiny Pleco in Trash







My neighbor had moved. I the guy threw away almost everything. He actually put his 30gallon tall aquarium in garbage. It had everything: filter, light, stand, covers, and decorations. As I was going though all these, I found a tiny bristlenose Ancistrus spp. pleco in an equally tiny puddle of water. I guess, he was hiding inside one of the decorations. I wasn’t really planning on getting another aquarium, but I guess I have to now)))






The little guy is trying to scare me off by flaring out he tiny bristles)))   He looks dangerous








Anyway, so I scooped him into a pickle jar with some rain water. He stayed there for a few hours. I pulled the 30 gallon aquarium out of the trash, wiped it down, and filled it with water. I dumped all the ugly gravel and decoration and set up the filter (also from the trash). I thank ran to a local fish store to get some water conditioner. 





Me with the garbage found Pleco





Pleco in his temporary home








The actual aquarium after being set up





















check out this UK site for your chemical peel and beauty needs)))
Каштан Фарма


No comments:

Post a Comment