Sunday, 19 November 2017

Some more photos of South Florida Park





I went to another park.  This time near my house in Hallandale Beach.  They had a ton of american white ibis or Eudocimus albus.  These guys approached everyone for food.  Such cool birds.  Very beautiful and strange at the same time.  












There was also a bunch of swimming turtles in the pond.  It was a combo of regular red sliders, florida softshells, and some other weird long-necked turtles.  I tried to photograph a giant florida softshell turtle, but it was too fast for me.  But it was huge.  Maybe next time, I'll bring some food and try to lure it in for a closer look.






I am not sure what this turtle is.  I think that it might be a side-necked turtle




Large Clarias batrachus or walking catfish. The was a bunch of them.  They kept coming up for air in schools.  I guess they are firmly established here in South Florida.  There was also a massive amount of oscars in these pond.  However, I could not take a decent photo of them.  But there were hundreds of them in there.





Oh, and I saw this cute little family of muscovy ducks.  And no, they don't come from Moscow. They are from South America, but have become an invasive species in South Florida. 








check out this UK site for your chemical peel and beauty needs)))
Каштан Фарма


No comments:

Post a Comment